Matokeo Kidato Cha Nne 2018-2019 (NECTA Matokeo Ya Form Four 2018): The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) conducted this examination and published the Matokeo ya Mtihani wa kidato cha Nne 2018-2019 in the month of January. However the matokeo ya kidato cha nne mwaka likely to be published on www.necta.go.tz.
Matokeo Kidato Cha Nne 2018-2019
- The “Kidato Cha Nne” is a national level examination of Tanzania. The NECTA called this examination as Standard Four National Assessment Format (SFNA). However, it is also popularly known as Certificate Of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE). In general, every year this examination held in the month of October/November once a year.
- The CSEE examination will start from Monday 05/11/2018 and finish on Friday 23/11/2018. Every year the “Matokeo Ya Upimaji Wa Kitaifa Wa Darasa La Nne (SFNA) out in the month of January.
- As a matter of fact, the council release the Matokeo ya Mtihani wakidato cha Nne region wise, so that, all students from all over Tanzania can access the CSEE results 2019. Last year 385,767 number of students had appeared in this examination out of this 287,713 students successfully pass the examination.
Checking Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha nne mwaka 2019
There are a couple of ways for a student to check the “NECTA Matokeo Ya Form Four 2018″. The first way is online, this is the easiest way to get CSEE Results online from www.necta.go.tz. Second is the mobile-SMS, this is helpful whenever the official portal unable to response due to traffic overload, then the students can use the SMS code to get the “Matokeo Kidato Cha Nne 2018-2019”.
- First visit to www.matokeo.go.tz
- At the top main menu click on “matokeo”.
- Then click on “SFNA”.
- Now a new page will appear called “Matokeo Ya Upimaji Wa Kitaifa Wa Darasa La Nne 2018″.
- Here you can list of City name, Click on your Region.
- Now find your “School or Exam Center” name.
- Click on it and look for your name.
- If you can not find your Name, then check for your “Candidate Number”.
- Now you can see your subjects and grade marks.
DAR ES SALAAM
Mitihani Inatawala Kidato Cha Nne 2018
1. You are required to appear for the examination(s) at the centre(s) under which you are registered
unless otherwise advised by the Council in writing.
2. You are required to observe all instructions given to you by the Supervisor, Invigilators or Officers
of the Council responsible for the conduct of the examinations.
3. If you arrive more than half an hour late for an examination, you will not be admitted.
4. After the first half-hour, you may leave as soon as you have finished your paper and handed in the script to the Supervisor/Invigilator. You may leave the room temporarily at any time after the first half-hour but only with the permission of the invigilator.
5. You may bring into the examination room only books, papers or instruments which are specifically permitted. If you are suspected of cheating or attempting to cheat, or assisting someone else to cheat, the facts will be reported to the Council. You may in consequence be disqualified from the examination and excluded from all future examinations of the Council. Any notes or other unauthorised material may be retained by the Council at its discretion.
6. Communication, verbal or otherwise, between candidates is not allowed during the examination. If any candidate wishes to communicate with the invigilator he should raise his hand to attract attention.
7. Write your examination number correctly on every answer sheet of the answer booklet/answer sheet used. Using anybody else’s examination number is considered a case of dishonesty that may lead to cancellation of examination results. Names, initials or any other mark that would identify a candidate should not be written on answer books or sheets of paper.
8. If you are found guilty of dishonesty in connection with the examination you may be disqualified
in the entire examination.
9. Take nothing other than the question paper, unless instructed otherwise, from the examination room. Do not damage any paper or material supplied.
10. Write all answers in the language required unless you are instructed otherwise.
11. Write in blue or black ink or ball pen. Draw in pencil.
12. You are required to attend punctually at the time shown on your timetable.
13. Smoking is not permitted in the examination room.
14. Private candidates should produce a letter of authority from the Council allowing them to sit for
the particular examination at the prescribed centre, failure to that no permission will be given to enter the examination room.
15. The examination will continue as scheduled even if it falls on a public holiday.
Matokeo Ya Form Four (CSEE) 2019
- According to the “Matokeo Kidato Cha Nne 2017”, the pass percentage is 77.09%. If we compare with the last year “2016 Matokeo Kidato Cha Nne ” then it is a 7.09% improvement. In 2017 total 385,767 students sat for this examination and in 2016 a total 388,426 sat for the CSEE exam.
In Conclustion: The authority should take strong steps to prevent fake students and cheating examination. Along with this, the teachers also make strong steps for improving the NECTA form four results.